In our busy social media crazy world, we often forget the importance of being in a live face-to-face setting with others from the business community.
Being active in your industry trade association can bring with it many benefits. Small business owners are busy, so the thought of taking a few days away from the office to participate in a conference, trade show, convention or seminar can seem like a waste of time. However, these live meetings might be just what you need to uncover new ways to growing your business.
Make in India Conclave is just the opportunity that you’ve been looking for. MIC 2020 expects presence of around 1000+ CxOs, Business Heads, Indian Government decision-makers, Policy Makers, Young parliamentarians and Gen-next leaders. They would deliberate on changing ecosystem, disruptive technologies and policy imperatives for making India a self-reliant economy.
Why to Attend?
- Sessions designed to keep you in mind
- Opportunity to unlearn
- Most versatile conclave on a wide spectrum of business array
- Meet, interact, establish, connect and learn from industry leaders
- Platform to liaison/voice your opinions/ concerns to the government and/or policymakers
- Create Business associations
- Expand your network across sectors/ industries
- Promote your Brand/ Services
- Possibility of meeting the investors for your dream project
- Prospective diversification opportunity
- Last but not the least, be the part of change to Make in India
Who to Attend?
- Successful industries into service and manufacturing
- MDs & CEOs of companies to expand their reach and network within and outside their domain
- Entrepreneurs who are looking forward for hand holding from top CEOs
- MSMEs who are keen to learn from practical success stories and reach beyond conventional prospects for business expansion
- Consultants of various domains
- Banks, Insurances, travel agencies, IT solution providers
- Intelligence and market research data providers
- Recruitment and Human Resources solution providers
- ERP/ CRM solution providers
- Companies who want to share their insight on various government policies
- Service Industries for whom every industry is potential business prospect
- Management Students
Register Now by clicking here!